[linux-dvb] Re: compiling with different march option

Tobias Kerner wrote:
Hi,

I'm building a small linux system for my vdr box. but I have a problem with the driver. I compile the driver on my athlon system while the destination system is a PII. So I added the -march=i686 option to CFLAGS in the driver/Makefile. But the driver now compiles with -march=athlon -march=i686... Where does the -march=athlon come from and how to disable that?
The driver uses the compile flags of your kernel. Configure this one properly to the used architecture and install it before recompiling the DVB driver.

Holger