[linux-dvb] Nebula card supported by bttv in 2.6-test3, but no bt878 in kernel

Title: Nebula card supported by bttv in 2.6-test3, but no bt878 in kernel

Hi,

I want to get my Nebula card working under Linux.  I've been active on this list and I've tried several of the suggestions.  For some reason, none of them have worked.  I've noticed that in the recent release of the kernel, the Nebula Digitv card is included in bttv.  A few days ago (when I first spotted the test3 release) I tried it with the cvs release of dvb-kernel.  I was not able to make a working kernel.  Has anyone else been able to use this card with this kernel?  Now that there is bttv support, will the bt878 driver be included in future kernel releases?  Will there be patches?  Is there anything I can do to speed up the process/ what needs to be done?

-Brian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index