[linux-dvb] Re: Set top boxes

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 06:49:00AM -0700, Brian Korsedal wrote:
> Is anyone out there developing a set-top box for a professional company that
> is very small (about the size of a CD-ROM drive) that can recieve DVB-T, is
> based on Linux (of course) and has an ethernet port?  A front panel LCD or
> display would be great too (www.lcdproc.org).

Yes, I work for Amino Communications, we make a small DVB-T box, based
on Linux with ethernet (also capable of playing VOD or multicast streams
from ethernet). It has no front panel or LCD, but there's a serial port
so you could hook something up if it's for a one off application.

http://www.aminocom.com/products/?id=12

(I'm not a sales person, so contact the company for prices and
availability).

--
 ()=  | Toby Jaffey : pkl.net/~trj
//\   | If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, riddle them with bullets.