[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C full feature cables?

--On Sunday, August 17, 2003 04:04:41 PM +0100 Gavin Hamill
<gdh@acentral.co.uk> wrote:

> Hullo :)
>
> I've been offered a full-featured DVB-C card - one of the long PCI ones
> with  onboard MPEG2, etc.
>
> The catch is there are no cables with it - are these a weird pinout /
> connector, or should it be straightforward to make / buy my own?

For siemens rev1.5 there was a thread some time ago with the pinout. It's
possible (I have one connector made by myself). Some experience in
soldering would be helpful ;-)

        Peter
--
Dr. Peter Bieringer                     http://www.bieringer.de/pb/
GPG/PGP Key 0x958F422D               mailto: pb at bieringer dot de