[linux-dvb] daemon for dedicated dvb-card.

Hello,

if have the Nova-S aka Technotrend 'bulk'card.

At the moment I have this card in my fileserver, because it is more powerfull
and has more space.

Now i search for a dedicated daemon for my dvb card in the fileserver.
It must provide follow:

- change the channel via an TCP-connect
- stream the actual channel as video/audio or only audio stream via http as
  mpeg2, so that every player, who can read http-streams can used as
  'tv-program'.
- stream and record in realtime.
- set up recordtimes.. so via tcpconnect like: 'record vox 200301010000
200301011200'

Yeah.. This was it.

If there is no Program like this, how is the interest at this one, so i (we)
can start to do such a program.

Timo.