[linux-dvb] problem with NOVA-t card

Hi all,

I know that Hauppauge NOVA-t PCI card since May 2003 has changed something in
its hardware and now is not anymore compatible with Linux DVB driver.
Does someone know how I can install it? When I launch the make insmod command
I encounter an error saying:

dvb-ttpci.o: init_module: No such device

I read somewhere, I don't remember  where, that a possible solution can be to
substitute dvb-ttpci.o with dvb-ttpci-budget.o. Is it right? Does someone has
this file or a simple procedure to solve this problem?

Thank you very much!

Luca Barberis