[linux-dvb] Re: VP-1030

Hi Guys, I also have a VP-1030 and I am anxiously
awaiting the release of some new drivers from Vision
Plus (which I hope will be very soon).

I have something though, which may be of use to you
guys (I'm not sure - I'm still really just a linux
newbie, and I haven't even had time to properly sus it
out myself).

I have just this minute recieved what appears to be a
Twinhan SDK for Red Hat 9.0! I have uploaded it to my
website: http://www.geocities.com/jmoulds.rm/

As I mentioned previously, I am not sure if this helps
us or not (or if it is even complete), but I would be
very interested to hear what other people (who are
perhaps a bit more clued up then I am ;) have to say
about it.

Hope it helps.

See ya,
Jordan Moulds