[linux-dvb] dvbtune: FE_FAILURE_EV

Hello,

I have a Hauppauge WinTV Nova PCI card on my Debian linux box.
I installed DVB drivers with it.

A few weeks ago I used to launch dvbtune software to measure signal
strength on my dvb card, and it used to work correctly.

Since a few days, everytime I launch dvbtune, I always the following
error: FE_FAILURE_EV ... I have never been able to receive any signal
measure anymore...

What does this event type mean ? What's the difference between
FE_UNEXPECTED_EV, FE_FAILURE_EV and FE_COMPLETION_EV ?
(I know that the event type is "FE_COMPLETION_EV" when I receive a
signal)

Does the event type "FE_FAILURE_EV" mean the dvbtune software couldn't
contact my dvbcard ? Does it mean the LNB didn't transmit any signal to
the card ? Does it mean my input parameters are not correct for the
satellite pointed to ?  ...

Thank you for you information.

--
Samuel Torton