[linux-dvb] again problems with ALPS TDLB7

Hi list, especially Holger Waechtler and Jürgen Peitz,

recently i updated my copy of the DVB-CVS drivers and since then I
experience again the lock-up problems with the ALPS TDLB7 tuner on my
DVB-T card. Previously I had been running a version that included the
CVS version 1.13 of the alps_tdlb7.c file modified with a patch that
Jürgen posted in August. This worked absolutely perfect - I had no tuner
lock-ups at all and a firmware crash only once a month, or so - it was a
rare event.
With the new version 1.14, which - according to the CVS log - includes
some changes by Jürgen, I have a tuner lock-up ever second day.
Also femon reports only zeros for BER and UNC whereas with the old
version I had varying readings.

So these changes made things worse or did at least nothing, but they did
not improve the situation. What about Jürgens patch that he send in
August? Why wan't it included?

Cheers,
Juri