[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-USB problems

Holger Waechtler wrote:

David Mittelstädt wrote:

Holger Waechtler wrote:

The LED state is configured in dvb-ttusb-budget.c, ttusb_set_led_freq() - play with this code if you want to change it.

Holger

Well thats not quiet what i want, just thought this could indicate something.

:) I almost guessed so...

I tried the Nova-USB-T a few days ago, it worked fine and there were no changes in this area last das -- so I don't suspect driver problem.

Holger

hmm, i thought i would be smart enough to get it to work (because i already did it before), but doesnt seem to be the case, i think i will start once over again and try to find what i did wrong. but thanks for your help.

David