[linux-dvb] Re: First attempt with Nebula DigiTV card

Clyde Stubbs wrote:
On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 11:14:27PM +1100, lukekendall@optushome.com.au wrote:

Since this is all new ground for me, I suspect I have something very
basic wrong.  All the same, I spotted and fixed a few small errors in

The 1.0.1 release doesn't support the DigiTV. Use the CVS version, and
build in the build-2.4 directory. I have it working, but there is still
an intermittent problem that causes CPU hogging by the driver.
Ensure a proper signal, otherwise the kdvb-fe thread will try to reaquire the signal again and again. Anyway - this thread should almost only eat idle time, so there should be little impact on a heavily loaded system.

Holger