[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-s Card - no picture

What a mailing list can do... :) It's very nice.

I got a more technical question, I guess it doesn't directly belong to this list,
but I can't help myself anymore.
I am connected with a digital multi lnb with 2 ports.
When both ports are used, one from TV, the other from my tv card (hauppauge wintv nova-s (budget card)),
some channels like sat1, pro7 and kabel1 can't be viewed by the tv card. If I switch off the tv the channels run without any problems. The TV output does not change.
I can't really explain that... But maybe one of you can.