[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-USB problems

David Mittelstädt wrote:

..., i think i will start once over again and try to find what i did wrong. but thanks for your help.

David
I did it once again today. I still got the same behaviour, but i have found some error messages now. Each time i tun with "szap -r" to a channel, my dmesg says:

ttusb_start_feed
ttusb_start_iso_xfer: failed urb submission (0: err = -22)!
ttusb_start_feed

If i am right, this may also have something to do with my USB-controller. I am using the UHCI driver with the intel centrino chipset (USB-controller is somehow part of it). I double checked all the other logs, but no errors there.