[linux-dvb] Re: SS2 hw filters work

Roberto Ragusa wrote:
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 15:21:21 +0100
Niklas Peinecke <peinecke@gdv.uni-hannover.de> wrote:

That's great news! But rather than the patch from 27 Nov I'd like to have my patch from today applied to CVS, since it incorporates most of the suggestions given by all of you, and the full ts feature should now work cleaner.
Again, it would be good to have some more tests first.

Of course, I'll try your new patch.

I forgot to mention that I used 2 and 0 as arguments in the lines with
"fixme: right flags?" instead of 3 and 0.

This was already incorporated into the new patch, but thanks alot for the feedback.

Niklas