[linux-dvb] Re: SS2 hw filters work

Roberto Ragusa wrote:
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 15:21:21 +0100
Niklas Peinecke <peinecke@gdv.uni-hannover.de> wrote:

That's great news! But rather than the patch from 27 Nov I'd like to have my patch from today applied to CVS, since it incorporates most of the suggestions given by all of you, and the full ts feature should now work cleaner.
Again, it would be good to have some more tests first.

Tested. It works!

The attached patch is needed to let it compile (I also touched something
else to know why the bandwith was opened).

Conditions I tested:
- more than 6 pids asked
- some pids + pid 8192
- scan on a very populated transponder (Astra 12051V)

I vote for CVS inclusion and I'm looking forward to reshaping the ugly
parts of the driver (according to the old rule "if it works, mess it
up until it doesn't!").
:) Can you please tell us which patch version should actually get applied to CVS?

Holger