[linux-dvb] Re: Dvb kernel w/Nebula chewing CPU time - SOLVED!

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 08:33:14PM +0100, Holger Waechtler wrote:

> Can you please prepare a patch that disables this interrupt pin for the
> Nebula cards? You can probably use the PCI vendor/device id to
> distinguish the device from others...

I feel inclined to do better than that - the bttv module is really for
analog cards - I think I might merge the relevant parts of the bttv stuff
(essentially the i2c code for driving the tuner) into the dvb bt878 module.
The bttv code already needs a patch to handle the Nebula card, so it will
be a much cleaner solution to merge it all into dvb.

I'll see how I go over the next week....

Clyde

--
Clyde Stubbs                     |            HI-TECH Software
Email: clyde@htsoft.com          |          Phone            Fax