[linux-dvb] begin with pctv sat

Hello,

I've just bought a pctv sat card which I'd like to install on a machine that
will work far away from any internet connection.

Therefore, I'd like to be sure I download everything I need when I can to
avoid being stuck in front of my pc lacking one file...
Could someone tell me what I have to checkout/download because I'm not clear
about what exactly I'll have to use ? Or maybe is there some docs I've not
found ?

Right now, I have checked out this :
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co dvb-kernel
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv -z3 co DVB

I've also downloaded bttv-0.9.11.tar.gz & bttv-0.7.107.tar.gz &
video4linux-20031204.tar.gz

I'll either use kernel 2.4.23 or 2.6.0-test11...

Thanks in advance,

Mikael