[linux-dvb] SS2 Rev2.6b - dvb-kernel skydsl ?

Hi !

Just a quick question. Is the SS2 driver usuable for ip via sky ? I know
the driver is very young so it may not be there yet. Has anyone
informations about this ?

I tried it today but hadn't that much success yet. compiling dvb-kernel
on 2.4.22, installing and using dvbtune, dvbnet, net-start.sh worked
all fine.

Then i start a tcpdump -ni dvbx_x and get a load of packets, but just
for a few seconds. (around 2000-3000 packets accourding to tcpdump).

I would really love to use ipviasky as i get no dsl here. What should i
try ? Which information provide ?

TIA

Steffen