[linux-dvb] Re: BudgetTV supports now EVENT's from SI too

> >  No.
> >
> >   MPlayer, LIRC are conditions, which one must already have. The
> >   remainder is a copying of Skripten. If someone has idea, please
> welcome.
> >   I will be pleased, if someone can help.
> >   I know  Debian not enough.
>
> I'm using it but haven't been delving into package creation, but
> I know it has infrastructure to automatticalyy handle required
> dependencies (mplayer lirc etc) and those packeges get automatically
> installed if you install budgetv which depends on them.
>
> Emard

   Hi Emard,

tanks for e-mail!

 I can't do this now. My OS is SuSE Linux and i have no time to learn Debian
structure.
 I do all this (BudgetTV) in the midnight hours only, in all other hours I'm
busy.
 First i will try to add teletext into dvbstream(in Jan. 2004).

 In the next 20 days i will go in holiday in my country - Bulgaria.

I wish you Marry Christmas!

 With best regards: Ivan