[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DEC-2000 T USB Newbie Problems

I got a dec200-t, too and have made similar experiences, but one thing was different: After tzap successfully found the station I have to stop it in order to receive data. Otherwise something like "dvbstream -ps -o <vpid> <apid> | mplayer -" doesn't produce any output.

fonk

Stefan weidt schrieb:

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:11:11 -0000