[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DEC2000-t (Germany) tuning question

Thank you for this information!

I changed the firmware to 215a and recompiled the driver, but till now
the output is exactly as before. Tired for now, will check this
tomorrow.

Cheers + thx a lot for this driver

Michael

Am Mon, den 08.12.2003 schrieb Alex Woods um 01:10