[linux-dvb] Re: Skystar2 i2c lockup

Hi!

Thanks for the info.

Does it happen every time?
I have multiple cards in my system and I always load the mt312 and the stv0299. The mt312 probe all cards and finds the right ones. Then the stv0299 find the other cards.
This sounds like a race condition or some other odd situation.
Since I wasn't able to reproduce yet, I'll take another look at the code.

Thanks.

	Augusto