[linux-dvb] Re: Problem with scan app

I've made a simple modification to the scan app that will check if the frequency has already been used. It now gets three of the UK FTA DTT multiplexes but not any of the others. There is still some repetition but no endless loops.

My solution is far from ideal (it's essentially an array of frequencies that gets checked just before the app retunes to the next frequency) but it seems to help. I'm going to have a closer look when I get some time, but I'd appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction.

I was wondering if anyone knew why I wasn't getting the other three multiplexes (I'm getting mux1, muxB and muxD)?

Cheers,

Stu