[linux-dvb] Newbie: NOVA-T Creative DXR3

Hello,

I am endeavouring to complete the following

. Install and implement vdr

. Implement video streaming

My environment

RedHat V9.0

Kernel 2.4.23

vdr 1.2.6

em8300 from cvs

streamdev v0.2.0

dxr3 plugin v0.2.3

linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1

dvbstream from CVS (NEWSTRUCT=1)

dvbtune from CVS (NEWSTRUCT=1)

./vdr -Pstreamdev -Pdxr3

vdr: dxr3abstractiondevice.c:77: cDxr3AbsDevice::cDxr3AbsDevice(): Assertion `m_fdVideo >= 0' failed. Aborted

I was unable to patch the em8300 drivers as documented.

Really what I would like is a definitive list of those versions that are known to work with my hardware

AMD 1000Mhz

NOVA-T

Creative DXR3

I also seem unable to pickup the stream from dvbstream on my WXP workstation using Moonlight Cordless UDP stream player.  I have though noticed that XP only supports one of 3 multicast modes.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

/Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index