[linux-dvb] Re: Choosing the "best" DVB-S premium card

If I use the VGA input it's progressive (which is bad when the original source is interlaced anyway. I'm not satisfied with ANY de-interlacing I have seen so far when compared to TV out from even a DXR3) and it;s 60hz which is bad since everything I will be watching is PAL.

Regards,
Michal