[linux-dvb] Re: compiling dvb_kernel and kernel-2.6.0

Paul Woodward wrote:
Did it compile all the required modules? The lack of TDA1004x was very
puzzling - there was simply nothing in the config telling it to do it,
and not being a highly proficient kernel-compiler, I couldn't figure out
where it should be defined.

I'm guessing there should be an entry in menuconfig that asks where the
firmware is located, similar to the sp877xx (?).
The TDA1004x entry is only visible for kernels configured without CONFIG_STANDALONE. Should we do this also for the SP887x entry?

Holger