[linux-dvb] ANN: scripts for updating channels.conf

There are two python scripts, one for converting SatcoDX format
into channels.conf, one for updating old channels.conf with new
information (while keeping the order, so that xine's OSD menu
is not reordered :-)).
The scripts are brainded simple, but might be of some use.
Usage should be obvious from comments in the source.

| Radovan Garabík http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/ |