[linux-dvb] video + net with Nexus

Hello,

I was wondering if all these patches you guys are working on (specially Emard) for a few weeks would fix my issue : I want to read mpegs from disk using the ntuxplayer application from Metzlerbros, and set up the dvb0_0 interface (with dvbnet for example) for downloading files. The last time I tried that, it crashed my kernel. It starts downloading for a few minutes, then crash. (kernel panic, blinking keyboard leds, etc...).

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD - TLV
Research & Development