[linux-dvb] Re: video + net with Nexus

For me the crashes are gone, but you can sure forget to try dvb/ip over a nexus. I get data rates of 3-4 kB over the nexus and 120 over a skystar2. If this could be fixed it would sure be nice, but from current discussions i read that the card "is not designed to work" for this task and i have it understood, that this issue wont be fixed.
Humm... Would the Skystar2 work ? Does it have an mpeg2 decoder chip ? Maybe I should try this one out if what I'm trying to do is due to hardware limitations ? Any other cards would do the job ?

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD - TLV
Research & Development