[linux-dvb] Re: video + net with Nexus

Steffen Barszus writes:
 > For me the crashes are gone, but you can sure forget to try dvb/ip over
 > a nexus. I get data rates of 3-4 kB over the nexus and 120 over a
 > skystar2. If this could be fixed it would sure be nice, but from
 > current discussions i read that the card "is not designed to work" for
 > this task and i have it understood, that this issue wont be fixed.

The 120 kB itself are not the problem. The provider is probably
sending more than 10-15 Mbit over one PID. At that point the card will
start losing data. Neither the internal hardware filters nor the
software filters (only because the whole PID has to be moved over the
dual-ported RAM in this case) will work properly.

Ralph