[linux-dvb] Re: 2.6 and firmware?

Hello Gregoire,

last problem solved in changing the order of the rmmod ;-)

I have still to learn why I don't see my cards in /sys/class/firmware/
Did you successfully load the firmware, ie. is the card fully operational?

If so, and if you used the hotplug firmware scripts, then the entry for your device is already gone again. 8-)

The entry is there after you loaded the driver and the firmware has not been uploaded. It goes away if the firmware is loaded successfully, ie. it's not possible to load different firmware after another.

If the firmware hotplug script does all this for you, you'll never see the device entry.

Thank you very much,
	Grégoire
CU
Michael.