[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel and upcoming Linux kernel 2.6

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 08:12:55PM +0100, tarass@club-internet.fr wrote:
> Le 12/20/2003 08:04 PM, Michael Hunold a joliment ?crit :
>
> >The vanilla 2.6.0 kernel does not contain the latest bunch of patches I
> >was speaking of. They will be part of 2.6.1.
> >
> >You need to apply the 12 patches from "dvb-kernel/patches-2.6" -- these
> >contain the recent additions and the new documentation directory.
>
> Ok thanks. Nicolas.

I applied all of them 12 over newly released 2.6.0 kernel and I
got the hotplug load the firmware version dvb-ttpci-01,
but the dvb system seems not functional for av7110 and budget mode.
Frontend gets the lock to the transponder vith zero BER, but no data
(no interrupts coming from the 7146 device)

Any other have luck on 2.6.0?

Emard