[linux-dvb] need help with linux dvb DST driver

Hi

after insmod the following modules successfully

 modprobe dvb_core dvb_shutdown_timeout=0
 modprobe video-buf
 modprobe bttv i2c_hw=1 card=0x68
 modprobe bt878
 modprobe dst dst_type_flags=4
 modprobe dvb-bt8xx

i tried the test_dvr, szap,..., but all not works

it is looking for /dev/dvb/video0, /dev/dvb/demx0,
/dev/dvb/frontend0,... but all of them are not exist

i have only /dev/video0, /dev/video1, /dev/video2,
/dev/video3, /dev/video1394

but when i tried i.e "cat /dev/video0" it gives
[root@localhost dev]# cat video0
cat: video0: No such device
[root@localhost dev]#

i dont think that the driver is working!!!

i have also. /dev/video/ which contains

em8300  em8300_ma  em8300_mv  em8300_sp

but cat them result

[root@localhost video]# cat em8300
cat: em8300: No such device
[root@localhost video]# cat em8300_ma
cat: em8300_ma: No such device
[root@localhost video]#

i also tried to open some source files like
"test_dvr.c" and point it to /dev/video0, but gives
"No such device".

please, if help me as you can.

Thanks
best regards