[linux-dvb] 2.6.0 and stability

Hello,

Following Michael's hints in the other thread, I have 2.6.0 now running with
a statically built in dvb-kernel (CVS as of yesterday evening). I'm using a
Nexus-s 2.1, "frontend" is VDR 1.2.6.

However, stability seems to be worse than with 2.6.0-t11 and dvb-kernel from
CVS about 2 weeks ago.

When I return to the machine after a few hours, I get no picture anymore.
Instead, I see the driver restarting again (the copyright appears and
scrolls to the bottom). In the log, I see an ARM crash that seems to occur
when I start using the remote control again.

I saw Oliver's mail and will probably change to using the dvb driver as a
module tonight.

Are there any other hints or experiences?

Lars