[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-S RGB output wiring suggestions

I've found some info at http://www.vdrportal.de/board/portal_vdrinfo.php? site=7&infonr=4&infoln=en&sid=2e010195ed29a33af8a7f3d506ae42c0 but cannot decipher it.

If I'm absolutely anal about picture quality and protecting my DVB-S card and also interested in the SPDIF out what would my item list to take to the electronics store be? I'll work out how to connect things together after I have the parts :/

Regards,
Michal