[linux-dvb] Nova-T missing frontend0

Hi,

I've just got myself a Hauppauge Nova-T card and I am having trouble
getting the 1.0.1 drivers working with kernel 2.4.20.  I have
sucessfully built the drivers and can insmod all of them but even with
all modules loaded I get /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0, demux0 and net0 but no
frontend0.  I don't know what to try next, can anyone help?

Is it possible that I have one of the revisions of these boards that
isn't supported?  How do I find out the revision of the board?

JD