[linux-dvb] Tuning into channel 67

Hi,

I have a Nova-T (budget) card which I have got working fine using the tda1004x frontend driver. My local transmitter (Sandy Heath) transmits one of the MUXs on channel 67 which I believe is about 842GHz. It seems that I cannot tune the tuner to this frequency as I get a EINVAL error back from the driver. Is this a real restriction of this tuner chip, is this a driver restriction that can be removed or is this possibly my error?

I am using the dvbtune program to do the tuning if that makes any difference.

JD