[linux-dvb] Re: ntuxplayer

Something's weird there...

I have in my /etc/rc.local a command line that starts my playlist at bootup. There, ntuxplayer takes 99%. I comment out the playlist line in my rc.local and reboot.

I start my playlist manually, and it takes only from 0.7% to 3% max. I don't understand.
I have found where the problem comes from. But I don't know how to fix this.

/etc/rc.local contains 2 lines like :

playlist0.sh &
playlist1.sh &

playlist0.sh contains 'ntuxplayer -d 0 foo0.mpg'.
playlist1.sh contains 'ntuxplayer -d 1 foo1.mpg'.

When "playlist0.sh &" is launched with a "&", I get 99% CPU load. When I launch without the "&" everything's fine. But the problem is that I can't play plalist1.sh at the same time if I don't that "&".

I know this is a little off topic. It's more a linux problem I guess. With anychance, someone has maybe already seen that effect ? I think it's weired...

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD - TLV
Research & Development