[linux-dvb] Re: XMLTV and DVB

Stefan Norberg wrote:
Carlos Fernandez Sanz wrote:

I'm starting to look into loading EPG data from DVB into mythtv. I don't want to reinvent the wheel, so I'd rather ask...(single google didn't help). Is there any program/script that generates xmltv files from a DVB card? If not yet, is there any effort being made that I can join?

Not really related, but still... I wrote a small java-program that parses XMLTV-files (and uploads them to VDR) if anyone is interested. I had some problems with xmltv2vdr when I tried it.
Do you know whether a tool exists that creates/updates XMLTV files from the SI info that come from air?

Holger