[linux-dvb] Reasons for being ignored?

Hi,

I was just wondering why my posts regarding DVB-S rev1.5 tuning problems were being ignored on this list. Have I done something wrong? Offended someone? Didn't format my post in the correct format?

Please let me know why I am being ignored so that I can remedy whatever the problem is. I have tried everything I can think of to lock onto a signal without success and it would be a tragedy for me if the DVB-S card I paid so much to import from Germany ended up being nothing more than a glorified TV-Out card.

Regards,
Michal