[linux-dvb] Re: Reasons for being ignored?

Thanks,

You say there are known problems with the card? I went out of my way to find any such problems and I based my choice of card on not finding ANY negative information on the card. Could you maybe point me to these problems? Or at least give me a summary of what you think they may have been? Thanks.

Regards,
Michal