[linux-dvb] Makefile for 1.0.2 / 1.1 release

Hi all, esp. Holger,

attached you find a (rather trivial) Makefile suitable for building dvb-kernel with a 2.4.x kernel.
It works flawlessly for my 2.4.23 kernel with Skystar2 rev. 2.6B.
The following tests have to be adressed before adding this Makefile to CVS:

* Test with kernel 2.4.20 - 2.4.22.
* Test with hardware that requires extra firmware.

No tests need to be done with 2.6.x kernel since I haven't touched anything. make release should work as soon as CVS tree gets tagged.

As soon everything is checked I could provide a (also trivial) README entry.

Niklas
Nachrichten, Musik und Spiele schnell und einfach per Quickstart im
WEB.DE Screensaver - Gratis downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110