[linux-dvb] Re: replex

Le 01/19/2004 12:45 PM, Marcus Metzler a joliment écrit :
tarass@club-internet.fr writes:
> Le 01/19/2004 10:50 AM, Marcus Metzler a joliment écrit :
> > > There must be something wrong with the PES headers in the file. Either
> > it is some kind of corruption, or there was a mistake in the
> > encoder/multiplexer. Where did you get the file?
> > On your home page

Not the replex file, the MPG file. Was it a vdr recording.
Yes.

Replex is meant to work with TS files, the PS handling is still a
little buggy.

There seems to be something wrong with the MPG file in these 2 sec
after the first error. Do you see anything during playback?
Yes, I have a good mpeg, but from time to time, maybe about 5 times per minute but not regularly, the is flashy small white line.

Is the resulting file still in sync?
Audi and video: yes.
I made a DVD with this mpg file, with dvdauthor.

Nicolas.

--
   Powered           .~.
   by Linux          /V\