[linux-dvb] Re: channels.conf updates for Australia

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 01:01:09AM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 10:44:50PM +1100, Peter Urbanec wrote:
> > Could someone with CVS write access please delete:
> >
> >   dvb-apps/util/szap/channels.conf-dvbt-australia
> >
> > and add the three attached files instead?
>
> Peter, your Melbourne data is quite old.
> The frequency for SBS changed 2-3 months ago from 536.5 MHz to 536.625
> MHz. The PIDs for channel 9 changed about 1 month ago.
>
> I've attached my current configuration which I believe is correct.
>
> I do wonder what the value of storing these in CVS is given that users
> can generate them themselves with scan; the initial tuning data for scan
> is much more important.

It's nice to have something for testing when scan doesn't work,
e.g. if you still have to point your dish or find the correct
place for your DVB-T antenna.

I've comitted your files and created a clean directory structure
for service lists.

Johannes