[linux-dvb] Help with USA DVB config - please!

I'm a DVB newbie and could use a bit of help please!

I have a NOVA-T card.  I am using kernel 2.6.1 and the budget
drivers compile and load clean.

I have this dish/lnbf:

http://www.skyvision.com/store/mi1500075.html

Initially I configured a set top box to use the dish and
hopefully find the bird I want (AMC3).  For whatever reason, I
cannot get that to work and I'm wondering if the STB I bought on
eBay is just not happy with life.  More likely, I'm clueless on
how to set it upp though.

So I shifted to trying out the Nova card.  The dish vendor said
the LO of the LNBF is 10750.  Gee, that does not seem to match
anything in the lnb-type dump:

gherlein@folly:~> scan -l lnb-type help
-l <lnb-type> or -l low[,high[,switch]] in Mhz
where <lnb-type> is:
UNIVERSAL
   Europe
   10800 to 11800 MHz and 11600 to 12700 Mhz
   Dual LO, loband 9750, hiband 10600 MHz
DBS
   Expressvu, North America
   12200 to 12700 MHz
   Single LO, 11250 MHz
STANDARD
   10945 to 11450 Mhz
   Single LO, 10000 Mhz
ENHANCED
   Astra
   10700 to 11700 MHz
   Single LO, 9750 MHz
C-BAND
   Big Dish
   3700 to 4200 MHz
   Single LO, 5150 Mhz

I'll call the dish vendor tomorrow to get the tech specs on the
lnbf, but if someone out there can help tell me how I need to
configure this bad boy I'd sure appreciate it.

Specifically, what does "-l low[,high[,switch]] in Mhz" mean?
What does switch mean?

Thanks in advance.

Greg