[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DEC 2000-t & linux-2.4

On Thursday 04 Mar 2004 02:05, Rupert Hair wrote:
> Could anyone tell me the status of the DVB patches for 2.4?  I am
> interested in getting the driver for the Hauppauge DEC 2000-t working with
> a 2.4 so that I can use it on my linuxified xbox.  The xbox kernel patches
> for 2.6 are still rather buggy and so I was hoping to apply the DVB patches
> to a xboxified 2.4 kernel.

The driver supports the same functionality under 2.4 as it does under 2.6.  It
doesn't support everything that the windows driver does currently though.
For details of what functionality is supported and what isn't see here:

http://linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/dvb-kernel/linux/Documentation/dvb/ttusb-dec.txt?rev=1.6&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Cheers,
Alex