[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S

Hi,

I've seen a handfull of posts about this card, but not a real confirmation on
whether it works or not. I'm considering this card as a secondary card for my
MythTV backend, but I have no idea whether it will work or not.

http://tven.terratec.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=327&POSTNUKESID=2e35a44eb974d98d233b8ee0c0b045d4

It does look a lot like my nexus-s without the mpeg decoder though, even with
a CAM connector, and I intend to test this if noone else has done it yet, as
I have a Conax CAM working very well on a Hauppauge Nexus-S + MythTV.

Unfortunatly this card has been pushed back for a early may delivery here in
Norway, but I thought I'd query the list ahead of time, caus this is the
cheapest dvb-s card to ever hit shelves in norway.

Lovely work on the LinuxTV driver, have not had a chance to upgrade to the
1.1.1-pre release yet, but will report back as soon as I do (prolly to late).

--

Kenneth
ke-aa@frisurf.no