[linux-dvb] Re: SkyStar-1, network code and section packing

Denis Fedorishenko wrote:

> We have enabled debug in dvb_demux, and got many messages like this:
>
> dvb_demux.c section ts padding loss: 68/68
> dvb_demux.c pad data: 29 8d e8 20 e5 41 b2 a1 2e 55 05 12 a5 00 00 34 00 00 40

Unfortunately the debug prints in the code written by Emard are rather
confusing to me, but it looks like some data is being thrown away ("pad
data") which doesn't look like pad data to me (no 0xff).

It would be helpful if you could make a *short* sample of your
stream (one PID) available for download. You could use
dvb-apps/test/test_dvr to capture it.

Johannes