[linux-dvb] TwinHan DVB-S (was Re: Re: Problems getting PinnaclePCTV Sat to lock (Take 2) (fwd))

Hello Nico,

On 03/10/04 17:32, Nico wrote:

worse problems with my Twinhan DVB-T: it *never* works with kernel > 2.6.1, whatever
(reasonable) card type I choose: 0x68, 0x5e, 0x71; it always hangs my pc.
What changed in bttv between 2.6.1 and the following versions?
Am I the only one that can't use bttv at all?
I just took 2.6.4 compiled in bttv + twinhan + dst support. Then

> modprobe bttv i2c_hw=1 cards=0x71
> modprobe dvb-bt8xx
> modprobe dst

and "szap" works.

I recently plugged in a Twinhan DVB-T card with 2.6.2 IIRC and that one worked out of the box, too.

   Nico
CU
Michael.