[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with 1.1.1

Andrew de Quincey schrieb:

Hello, I have a reproducable error with the 1.1.1 release. When
zapping: ARD, ZDF, RTL1, RTL2, VOX, SAT1 the screen gets black when
reaching SAT1, and afterwards I can tzap to whatever I want. The
screen stays black. With 1.0.1 everything works ( and zapping is
faster ). I am using a 2.4.25 Kernel with vdr 1.35 ( I don't use
2.6.x anymore, because then I cannot switch back to the good old
drivers

Isn't here anybody interested ? As I said it's easy to reproduce, here
are my settings for the channels: I am using a DVB-S rev. 1.3
channels.conf:

Which frontend does that card have?
In my case, I use the alps_bsrv2

Alfred